Monday, March 1, 2010

Michael's Tooth






Michael pulled out his first tooth last week.

As you can see, the new tenant for this space in his mouth has been in a hurry to move in.

He actually has two adult teeth back there right now.

The wiggly one in front sat there wobbling for a few weeks until what do you know?
It was ready!

He couldn't have been more excited when he realized how easy it was.

The dentist wants to pull all three of those other front bottom teeth to make room for the permanent ones that are coming in behind them. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

megan said...

I felt really cheated when I was a kid because I had 6 of my baby teeth pulled - just think of all the fun I missed out on. I finally figured out that if I pushed REALLY hard I could make them start wiggling on my own...